Image Map

Sunday 25 August 2013

London Haul ☂



Hello!
Last week I actually ventured out of my house for the first time in weeks to have a serious spend up with my college friends in the only place that you should..London!
London is one of my favourite places; I love all the culture and the history, I feel like it's my home. PLUS it's one of the best places to go shopping..buuutttt also the worst; people. Bloody people.

It was 'sale' season in London and I found some amazing bargains and got quite a few items from stores I had never shopped in before! So without further adieu, lets get on with the haul!

So, first thing I purchased was in Mango! Nothing really caught my eye in their store, a lot of the clothing seem a bit 'mature' in want of a better word. But they've got an outlet store on the highest level so we had a look and so much of their stuff was mega discounted!
First off, I found this really cute structured tee; I loved the blue detailing and the fabric is actually insane, it feels so nice! This was discounted from about 20 quid to £4. So I had to pick it up!
























I then found this tee which I think would be so awesome for this years A/W trends! I thought it would look super good with leather style riding pants and tartan pumps. Love this! It's super structured and the fabric is amazing; this was a bargainous £14. I love the shape and cut of this but when I put it on I feel like it looks really odd, so I'll have to see how that one goes.












Next up I have the best garment ever made?! I had a look in Bershka; a store I had heard a lot about but hadn't actually been in. A lot of their stuff was really nice but as I was looking out for some bargains I went down to their sale section and this caught my eye. I couldn't quite believe what I was looking at and fell in love with it; then I tried it on. It fit like a glove and was so gorgeous I just HAD to buy it! It was originally 30 pounds and reduced to 15, but when I got to the till it was only 10 quid! So amazing! I am yet to wear it but I can't wait to style it.






















Next up, I went to the Topshop concession in Selfridges, (I just wanted the classic yellow bag!), and found this mesh pencil skirt on sale. I don't usually wear pencil skirts but I just loved the mesh detailing on this one and thought it would go with so much, so I'm going to brave it! And for £15 I couldn't pass it up. Apologies for the awful photography; apparently this skirt didn't want to be photographed.



























We stopped for lunch then hit up Primark; Oxford Street has to be the best Primark because it literally has everything in there which is great for someone who watches YouTube videos and can never find items shown in the stores! One of the items was this glittery, 90s vest! It's a rough kind of material but soft inside and it sparkles like no other. The picture doesn't show the gold glitter, but..it's gold. This was £7 I believe and is a great piece. I love the neckline!

























The next thing I got in Primark (apologies again for the awful photograph) was this amazingly soft, fluffy cardigan! It's the cosiest thing ever and is perfect for A/W as you just wanna snuggle up in it all day. I got this for £13.















Finally, I got these amazing checkered trousers for about £12. I really love these and they're my first pair of 'proper trousers'. I usually live in jeans and I was going to get a pair of tartan jeggings but I opted for these instead. I'm so happy with them and wore them for the first time yesterday where I paired them with my American Apparel sheer jersey, black leather brogues, H&M blazer and my Zara bag! I will be getting a lot of wear out of these this season.























So that concludes my haul; you will be seeing these being styled in the next few weeks in my OOTDs. I have a few planned! I hope I haven't rambled too much, thanks for reading, ciaoooooo! 

FOLLOW ME:
Tumblr: celinenotdion96.tumblr.com
Instagram: theluckybeans
Twitter: CelineNotDion96

No comments:

Post a Comment