Image Map

Thursday 15 August 2013

A/W Wishlist ☂


Hello! ☂

Today I'm here with another wishlist, but this one is for Autumn/Winter 2013! If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram then you'll know I recently went for a massive spending spree in London. (If you're gonna spend loads of money, do it right, do it in London; it's the only way!). Every shop I went into was full of the latest A/W collections and I was in love. Tartan. Tartan EVERYWHERE. When I got back from shopping I was so inspired and although I had bought rather a lot, I still felt empty inside, (bit extreme), but I was longing for some more stable pieces to complete my A/W wardrobe.

These pieces are quite pricey and I don't need them right away but I'm hoping to save up and get them before it starts getting really cold!


1. I saw these checked jeggings in Zara for £19.99 and was so tempted to get them, but I found a white trouser version in Primark and HAD to get my hands on those. I still want these though and I think paired with a simple tee, it creates the illusion that you put more effort into your outfit than you actually did, haha! Always good when you've overslept and you're running late for college!

2. These are a love/hate thing, but I happen to love them! They're so versatile and would add so much to an outfit and they match EVERYTHING depending on what socks you wear which I think it awesome! I found these on Amazon for about 12 quid! BARGIN.

3. Boots-boots! These boots are so awesome and are being sold almost everywhere; I did have my eye on the Topshop ones but I found this alternative in River Island for £65. Still pretty pricey but a great investment for A/W.

4 & 5. Back to Zara again! I first fell in love with the grey and tan coat when I saw it on their website, I almost died. This one is £80; pretty pricey again but for a coat that's gonna last forever and looks badass, who cares. I went into Zara on Regent Street and found the full grey one which has more of a dressing gown look, and tried it on, fell in love with it..checked the price..£149! So I'm stuck in a dilemma; which one do I go for?

6. You can't beat a chunky scarf! I saw this one in Topshop and particularly liked the grey; I'm thinking it would clash with the grey coat (if I manage to get it) so I do have another option and might purchase the black one; I'm not one for crazy scarves so I like the simplicity of these ones. These are only £16 so it's not too bad!

Wish me luck on my 'saving up' journey and keep an eye for my haul which I shall be doing next week!

Thank you so much for reading, ciaoooo! ☂

FOLLOW ME:
Tumblr: celinenotdion96.tumblr.com
Instagram: theluckybeans
Twitter: CelineNotDion96

No comments:

Post a Comment