Image Map

Tuesday 30 July 2013

Cable Car OOTD ✿


Cable Car OOTD ✿

Apologies for the lack of posts over the past couple of weeks; I would say I've been busy but I'm not gonna lie to you, Gav. (Thumbs up if you got the Gavin & Stacey reference there!) But the fact I've not been doing anything doesn't make for interesting blog posts!
However; a few weeks ago I went to London (favourite place EVER) and had a go on the Greenwich Cable Cars and spent the day on the other side of the river! It was a really great day and would suggest giving the Cable Cars a go; it's a lot of fun and was a super day out.
Now for the good stuff..
This OOTD was very very simple, and probably the wrong choice of clothing as it was an extremely hot day; like the genius I am, I decided to wear black jeans. Why? I have no idea. I also had a leather jacket on me, something I didn't wear for too long, haha.



Sunnies: New Look // T-shirt: H&M // Jeans: Primark 
// Shoes: H&M // Bag: Primark
// Bracelet: New Look 



For this day out, I wanted to be comfortable but wanted to add a bit of stylishness to it; a white tee can work wonders. I feel as though a V-neck white tee would have looked better with this look and maybe flat chunky boots but we mustn't dwell.
I love these little tennis shoe pumps as they go with almost any outfit and I loved the monochrome in this outfit.


To add a bit more detail I also added a gold chain bracelet! As for my hair and makeup I kept it very simple for a casual effect! 


London is my favourite place and in the next couple of weeks I shall be venturing up there with my college friends where we're gonna do some serious shopping! That'll be a most interesting post! 
I've put a few photos down below of the trip if any of you are interested!




Thanks for reading! Ciaooo! ✿


FOLLOW ME:Tumblr: celinenotdion96.tumblr.com
Instagram: celinenotdion96

Twitter: CelineNotDion96


No comments:

Post a Comment