Image Map

Tuesday 8 October 2013

'Blackengrey' OOTD



Helloooo!

I have been the worlds worst blogger recently but it's all explainable.
I've been in the process for moving for weeks and everything's still up in the air, I've not been thinking about taking OOTD photographs too much, I can barely keep up with college, BUT this will soon change.

I'm going to try and do a blog post at least once a week. Although 4 blog posts a month is quite ambitious for a newbie blogger, so I may just have to settle with 3 a month.

I'm just going to upload this quick OOTD and next week I'll hopefully be back with a 'How I Style' or 'Style Tips' for pink coats! So I hope you hang around for that; now onto the post.


 

This outfit was pretty simple as I was just going to town for the day; I paired my grey jeans with my black cami vest and a black blazer. I rolled up the bottoms of the jeans to match the androgynous look that is given off by my flat brogues.

My cami vest is from Primark and was a complete bargin, but I'm thinking of investing in a couple from Topshop. I know the sizing and quality of the product will be trustworthy and is worth the £18.



I then completed the outfit with my trusty Zara bag! It's the perfect lightweight bag that looks AMAZING.


Outfit Details


Brogues - Primark // Necklace - Topshop // Rings - H&M 
I'm wearing my everyday makeup.


I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post, apologies for not posting in a while, bad blogger!
I'll be back next week with something a lot more interesting, thank you for reading!

Thank you so much for reading, ciaoooo! ☂
FOLLOW ME:
Tumblr: celinenotdion96.tumblr.com
Instagram: theluckybeans
Twitter: CelineNotDion96

No comments:

Post a Comment