Image Map

Saturday 14 July 2012

Past Two Weeks: Instagram photos ✿


Hello! 
So, these past two weeks have been fairly eventful!
Well, I say eventful, what I really mean is, more interesting than usual. 
I have been pretty busy and this is what kinda thing I've been throwing at my Instagram!
Enjoy!
<3

Considering I'm fairly artistic I tried my hand at tattoo designs.
I'm pleased with the result!
I went to see my bestfriend in the whole entire world ever
and took this quick snap of her and her kitty cat!
While I was at my bestfriend's house we decided to do some fashion
style drawings, this was mine! I love the hat!

Now I'm at my Dads and he challenged me to draw a photo
of SUPERMAN - which I completed!
Woo! Dad took me out to Nandos! I had a yummy chicken burger with fries!
Was delish!
My wonderful father also treated me to a pair of Nike high tops!
I can't thank him enough!
Yet another drawing! This one I prefer to the others.
It's a lot more 'me'. 
I tried out some false lashes for prom and laaaave them!

I tried out some nail wraps courtesy of my friend, Tyler!
I really like them apart from the dying urge to peel them off! 


My Instagram notice for my new blog post, previous to this one!



Artistic photography shot taken today before I was off on my way out to
Frankie & Bennies for a lovely meal then to see The Chernobyl Diaries!
The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment