Image Map

Sunday 15 July 2012

Oh yes it's Ladies night! ✿

Hello!
So, the other week I stayed over at my friend Katherine's house where we went out for a meal and had a mini photoshoot in her back garden! (Wow, that sounded way less dirty in my head.) 
I had a lovely meal at ASK, an Italian restaurant in Southend High Street which Katherine's wonderful mother paid for! Thank you very much! I opted for a pizza, the Prosciutto E Bufala to be exact. It was a tomato and mozzarella pizza topped with smoked prosciutto, rocket and ripped buffalo mozzarella! Delish! Then for desert I decided to go for the good old profiteroles! 
In this blog post I shall be presenting to you what me and my friend Katherine wore on our evening out! 

Enjoy!
<3

Black lace leotard paired with a pair of high waisted distressed shorts.
Then a pair of black tights with black boots and a white blazer!
Lace detailing and boots!
And finally Katherine's hair and make up!
Beautiful! 
Here I'm wearing a sheer aztec patterned top from Primark,
tucked into some Topshop MOTO high waisted jeans!
With that I'm wearing some plain black tights, my fat platform pumps from
River Island then my plain black blazer from H&M.
Bird necklace & Spiked ear cuff
River Island shoes and New Look socks!

Couldn't find a photo of me on my own so I decided to put this one in! ;D
On my lips, I'm wearing Pink Plaid by MAC.
I had such a lovely time with my bestfriend!<3

Byee!
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment