Image Map

Friday 28 June 2013

June Wishlist ✿




Hello guys!
This week I'm here with my June Wishlist; it's not as extensive as I had originally anticipated but I'm happy with the selection! I've been loving the colour white this summer as I feel like neons compliment it really well; there is a very minimal theme running throughout that I've been really loving. I've been reblogging the hell out of similar images on Tumblr; if you're interested, click here!



1. These shoes are so adorable! I found them on an American website called, karmaloop. It's not a website I would usually go on, it's not really my style but when I saw these shoes I just fell in love. I feel like they're great for this seasons trends but are unique at the same time, which is always a bonus! £45. They've also got these on Urban Outfitters in the sale for £50.


2. I've wanted a Celine tee for ages, I kind of went off the idea for a few months but I feel like seeings as my name is Celine, I'd be a fool not to get it. ;) At least if people ask my name I don't have to speak, I can just point at my top! Ha ha! On a serious note, I think it's a great simple piece that goes with just about anything! I found this for about £8 on eBay!

3. Topshop, I officially love you again. I went off Topshop for a bit when they started bringing in their crops tops left, right and centre but I was on their website a few days ago and came across this gorgeous sheer tee; covered in daisies! I think it's so perfect, I love the subtlety of the daisy trend in this tee; I'm thinking it would look great with my luminous triangle bra underneath! (Check my instagram for photos here) £26

4. THIS. Oh my. Everytime I've gone into a H&M store, I can just see this fluorescent green, floor-length kimono. It is gorgeous. It's £14.99 which is quite a good deal in my opinion and is just so kick-ass. It would look good over anything, little summer dresses, high waisted shorts and skirts; even calf length jeans and trousers.



5.
This lipgloss is quite a unique thing for me to be putting on my wishlist purely because I'm not a big lipgloss wearer or lip makeup wearer but something about this just really pulled me in! I'm thinking of a crochet white dress with little sandals, round sunglasses and orange lips. So perf. It's £5 in the Topshop sale. 


6. Holographic nail polish!! I've been looking for somewhere to buy this for a while and I saw a post from CutePolish on instagram and I got the brand name, then went on to Google and found a result for Amazon; god love internet shopping! It's £5. 

7. Flipflops! I always buy Primark sandals or flipflops for the summer but I really wanted to invest in some good quality ones. My aunt wears these and I've always really liked the style; so simple. They're Havaianas and their design just adds a bit more luxury to simple footwear. These are £18 on Karmaloop but I'm pretty sure they're sold elsewhere. 


So that concludes my wishlist, I hope you enjoyed this style blog post; I would really appreciate some feedback!

Thanks for reading! Ciaooo! ✿

FOLLOW ME:
Tumblr: celinenotdion96.tumblr.com
Instagram: celinenotdion96
Twitter: CelineNotDion96




1 comment:

  1. nice illustrations! Do u have a bloglovin' account? would love to follow u x

    Michelle
    www.virgosandkisses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete