Image Map

Friday 1 March 2013

Wishlist ✿

Wish list for Feb 2013:

























First of all, a black cami! I think everyone needs one of these in their summer wardrobe, they're perfect for layering with or on their own, they're so simple and so versatile that whatever your style, it's bound to go with everything! I need need need one of these! 

Next up, a pair of jeans, I need a lighter pair of jeans, I only have dark jeans atm and as much as I do love them, I need to transition my colours into spring! You can't go wrong with a pair of Topshop Leigh jeans so I think I'm going to have to invest in a pair! 

A colourful blazer. Now for Spring/Summer, I feel like neon is going to be really popular again and I think a neon or bright coloured blazer is an essential. The H&M blazers are such good quality and at an affordable price, one of these wont go amiss! 

Porcelain style shirt. I saw this shirt in Topshop and is designed as an oversized, flowy shirt and I just fell in love with it. I can imagine it going really well with jeans and sandals with a pair of round sunglasses and a fedora hat..oh yes, gorgeous. 

Cobalt blue! One of my favourite colours for nails at the moment! I have my eye on one from Essie, it's the perfect colour I'm looking for. 

River Island bag. River Island have some really gorgeous bags in at the moment and this clutch/shoulder bag is so gorgeous. It would be good for day trips where you don't need to carry much or nights out (not that I'm old enough to go on any, haha.) I do really like this bag and would love to have it but I need a slightly bigger bag that I'm going to get use out of. I have my eye on a few Zara bags, we shall see! 

Lipstick! For spring/summer I would really love a neutral, pinkier nude lipstick as I wanted to have a very effortless make up look this season. I want to keep my makeup minimal with glowing skin and soft colour on the lips. I'm sure I'll pick one of these up soon.

Ankle socks! Now I need a pair of these frilly ankle socks as I have a pair of River Island platform shoes that I adore but are hard to wear with normal socks! I think a pair of socks like this will add a cutsie twist to any outfit and will look fab even with open toe wedges or trainers etc.  


That's all I want this month (not much(!) haha). I hope you guys enjoyed this style of blog post, if you have any suggestions, please leave them in the comments below!

Thanks for reading!
xx



Tumblr: celinenotdion96.tumblr.com

Instagram: celinenotdion96
Twitter: CelineNotDion96

No comments:

Post a Comment