Image Map

Tuesday 19 February 2013

Got 20 dollars in my pocket OOTD ✿


Shopping OOTD
Got 20 dollars in my pocket 


I have been the worlds WORST blogger recently, I haven't done a post in months, but that's all about to change! I've put together an outfit of the day post today inspired by Made In Chelsea's Cheska and the sports luxe trend! I've mixed simple glamour with a casual twist to create an effortless outfit perfect for a day out shopping! Sidenote: I'll be doing a haul in tomorrow's blog post where I'll rave about my gorgeous new Zara bag; it's a beaut. Keep an eye out for that! 


I first want to apologise profusely for the shocking photography; next time I ask my sister to take my ootd photographs...well...I shan't. I've taken my black H&M skinny jeans and paired them with my waterfall style white tee from South and my leather jacket! I'm determined to get a new (faux) leather jacket because this one I have was from Primark and lets be honest it's not the best quality and it's like 2 sizes too big but having said that, today with the sleeves rolled up it looked pretty good! To add a little something I added my new faux fur collar from eBay and accessorised with gold jewellery and decided to wear my awesome Nike high tops to add the sporty twist. I think the contrast between the fur and the trainers finishes off the look perfectly!



Now onto the finer details, the bracelet shown above on the left is the daintiest, cutest bracelet I own! It came in a pack of 4 from Topshop and I am IN LOVE with it. I wear it with pretty much everything! To match all the jewellery up I added my favourite disc necklace and small gold hoops! 
For makeup I kept it simple with a contoured natural eye and winged eyeliner, bronzer and blusher.

I had a great day out shopping and I love this outfit!
I hope you guys enjoyed this post!
Until next time; up and out!
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment