Image Map

Monday 3 June 2013

Picnic in the Park - OOTD ✿



Okay, okay, I know I promised a haul about 4 weeks ago, but I only had a few things and thought it would be a more substantial blog post with more garments! So I'm waiting to accumulate some bits to show you guys! For now, I'm here with an OOTD. Yesterday I spent the day at Priory Park, Southend to have a little picnic, enjoy the sun and of course take my new things out for a spin!! 


Thought this picture was cute, "candid camera!".
Top: H&M £6.99 // Skirt: Topshop £16 // Socks: Topshop £3.50
// Shoes: Adidas Shell Toe (retro/second hand) //
 Sunglasses: New Look £4.99 //
 Necklace: Primark £-- //
Bracelet: handmade


I'm wearing Models Own Nail Polish in Toxic Apple - Ice Neon
I'm so glad I've actually been able to get out and wear my skater skirt, I feel like it doesn't have the same effect in winter! Finally summer is here, it's taken it's time but it's here and I'm going to make the absolute most of it this year as summers are almost unheard of in England! Ha ha!


Ooo, I went a bit "graphic art" with this picture but I think these shoes deserve it! These are the new addition to my humble shoe collection, kindly given to me by my aunt! My aunt and uncle have the most amazing shoe collection and my aunt had generously given two pairs of shoes, one addidas (these ones) and Nike Air Force 1's. These types of shoes are becoming sooo popular and I'm so grateful that I have a stylish auntie because she's saved me a lot of money, ha ha!

I had been given these Addidas Shell Toe shoes and because they're black I struggled on ways I could style them, without making them look groovy, ha ha. Eventually I pulled this outfit together and I love it! I can't wait to style these shoes more!

I hope you've enjoyed my blog post, I'm going to aim to create at least 1 blog post a week, my project deadline is coming up soon so hopefully after that I'll have a lot more time to think of fun things to do on this blog! 

Thank you so much for reading, and keep your eyes peeled for either a "how I style" or "lookbook" type post!

Ciao! ✿

FOLLOW ME:
Tumblr: celinenotdion96.tumblr.com
Instagram: celinenotdion96
Twitter: CelineNotDion96




No comments:

Post a Comment